Here's what I didn't do this week:
- I didn't eat the cake sitting out all week at work. On Monday, it was a huge sheet cake. Then it sat in the fridge, decreasing as the week progressed. I did not have any cake.
- I didn't have any chocolate-covered espresso bean/almonds/whatever they were at a theatre meeting on Tuesday. I was working out right after, and although they looked delicious, I did not snack on them.
- I did not eat the $3 lunch I asked about at the espresso stand near work. She said that she'd have biscuits & gravy and baked potatoes. Even though it was cold out and it sounded warm and comforting and cheap, I did not buy the $3 lunch.
- I did not work out 5 days in a row, even though I wanted to.
- I did not take an ice bath after that awful lunge workout, although I probably should have.
- I did not go to the new frozen yogurt place over by Crossfit .... because it's not open yet.
- I tried my hardest on Monday. Not many women can get ring dips, but I'm close. I also really worked at getting all the toes to bar.
- I started the 100 day GHD sit-up challenge and push-up challenge. I'm pretty confident about the push-up challenge. I don't know how far I'll make it with the GHDs. I don't really want to mess around with those. I'll be lucky if I make it to day 30.
- But I did do 81 AbMat sit-ups in 2 minutes.
- I rounded my back on my 185lb. and 195lb. deadlifts. I know I need to work on these.
- I kicked butt on this short AMRAP with a sprint and increasing squats and double unders.
- I did 4 hard days of working out (I'm including tomorrow's because I always show up). It hurts to sit and stand today and I think tomorrow will be really, really difficult.
- I bought a sandwich for lunch today. I'm sorry. I like bread sometimes. I'm not perfect!
- Work on lifting form. I'm strong enough to lift more weight. I'm just scared.
- Keep an eating log for a week. I don't like being that honest when it comes to food. I eat a lot - and it's not all good. I'd like to weigh in the 120s and I'm close. Real close. I need to be more mindful of my eating.
- Recovery - take it seriously! This hurts!
Moves to work on (and consistently work on them a couple times a week):
24" box jumps
Yep, the Rocky theme is playing in my head right now. Too bad it hurts to move.